Housecall Providers is an innovative, cutting-edge nonprofit organization offering in-home medical care throughout the Portland metro area. Since 1995, excellent patient-centered care has guided our program design that now includes home-based primary and palliative care and hospice services.
In May 2017, Housecall Providers became an official member of the CareOregon family. This strategic partnership is working to increase access and enhance home-based medicine across the Portland metro area.
Treating patients in their homes helps our clinicians practice better medicine because they can see the whole picture at a glance – living conditions, the functional status and the quality of care and life of the patient. We are always looking for qualified, compassionate doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and staff to serve our patients. Please come back often to view future employment opportunities.
Current Employment Opportunities at Housecall Providers, a partner of CareOregon:
- Office Assistant –*Newly Posted
- Coding Specialist – *Newly Posted
- Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
- Physician Assistant – Primary Care
- Registered Nurse – Advanced Illness Care – *Newly Posted
- Registered Nurse/Triage – Primary Care
- Registered Nurse, Specializing in Transitions and or Palliative nursing – Primary Care
- Care Coordinator – Primary Care
To read a position description, please click here to enter the CareOregon Careers Portal, then search Housecall Providers in Keywords.