We are looking for great Hospice RN’s to come join our weekend call coverage team! Our team includes nursing support and a triage service that provides nursing support to our patients. Premium pay included for this position!
We desire multiple candidates that will rotate/alternate/split the weekend call schedule. Great opportunity for a BSN or MSN student.
- Weekend duties include answering phone calls, doing intake visits, making routine, follow up, or urgent visits to support patients, families and caregivers.
- Will share duties/responsibilities with other weekend Hospice RN’s and a 3rd party Triage Service rounds out our weekend team.
- Anticipated volume 18-30 calls per weekend shift
Education, training, and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse License in Oregon
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Hospice, Case Management, Float/Admission and or Palliative Care preferred
- 1-3 years nursing experience with a geriatric population
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
If this position and our mission sound like they align well with your experience and desire to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail us your cover letter and CV. Put “Hospice Weekend RN” in the subject line. Resumes must be in MS Word or PDF format.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
- Associate (BSN preferred)
- English; fluency in other languages highly preferred
Required license or certification:
- Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) License