Hospice RN – PT Weekend Flex
Housecall Providers integrates primary, palliative and hospice services for homebound members of our community. Our patients live in private homes and/or assisted living facilities, with the majority residing in adult care homes. Annually, we serve about 2,000 patients in the Portland metro area and make over 11,000 house calls a year.
Housecall Providers is an innovative organization that is making a big impact in the lives of our patients and their families. We are also garnering nationwide attention for the success of our care model, the well-being of our patient’s overall health, and the millions of dollars we have saved Medicare.
We are looking for a great RN to come join our Hospice weekend call coverage team! Our team includes nursing support and a triage service that provides nursing support to our patients.
This position will average 15-25 hours, but paid as a salaried 28-hour per week (p/t) From 5:00p.m. Fridays to 8:00 a.m. Mondays
- Weekend duties include answering phone calls, doing intake visits, making routine, follow up, or urgent visits to support patients, families and caregivers.
- Will share duties/responsibilities with other Hospice RN and a 3rd party Triage Service rounds out our weekend team.
- Anticipated volume 18-30 calls per weekend shift (Fri-Mon)
- Mileage Reimbursement
Education, training, and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Active and Unencumbered Registered Nurse License in Oregon.
- 3-5 plus years of Hospice experience, preferably as a Case Manager or Float/Admission Nurse
- Will consider RN’s with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cardiac, Oncology, Geriatrics, ICU (preference given to candidates with Hospice experience)
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k retirement plan, and short/long term disability.
Send your Cover Letter and CV. Put “Weekend Hospice RN” in the subject line. All submissions must be in MS Word or PDF format**