Housecall Providers has been on a strong upward trend for several years now, and the results from our most recent fiscal year showed that fiscal year 2012 was a banner year both financially and in the quality of our services. Here is a short summary of the year we’ve just completed:
Housecall Providers recorded another solid performance in its most recent fiscal year.
- Revenue rose from $5.1 million to $6.2 million, an increase of 21%. A good portion of this is attributable to donations and fundraising. Thanks to all who made a contribution…we can’t do what we do without your support!
- Patient fees in primary care were up nearly 28% from the prior year, while hospice patient fees grew by 17%. Once again, a high percentage of revenue went into direct services: 97%.
- Assets at year-end increased by 11% over the previous year. Our cash position at year-end was up 42% over 2011.
- Our latest patient satisfaction survey indicates that those who receive our services are very satisfied with them.
- Asked, “Would you recommend Housecall Providers to your family or friends if they needed medical care in their home?” 96% of family members, caregivers and patients surveyed said they would.
- 99% answered “yes” to the statement, “Having in-home medical care improves my quality of life.”
To see the complete results of the Patient Satisfaction survey, including comments by those surveyed, contact Elizabeth Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org