Housecall Providers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Housecall Providers does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Housecall Providers Customer Service.
If you believe that Housecall Providers has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
315 SW Fifth Ave
Portland, OR 97204
Toll-free: 888-712-3258 (TTY/TDD 711)
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email.
If you need help filing a grievance, Customer Service is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Toll-free 800-368-1019 (TDD: 800-537-7697)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html
Page last updated: June 4, 2018
H5859_4006_CO_2018 CMS APPROVED