Gift of Stock
A gift of appreciated stock is a wonderful gifting tool and can provide significant tax advantages. For details or instructions on how to make an easy, electronic stock transfer, please contact Mary Finn, Development Coordinator at (971) 202-5541 or by email. You will need Housecall Providers’ DTC and Account numbers to give to your stock broker.
Ensure that homebound seniors will receive the medical care they need in the future through a gift from your will, retirement plan, insurance policy or living trust. We are glad to discuss any giving option with you in confidence and without obligation.
Bequests comprise more than 90% of all planned gifts to charity. Remembering Housecall Providers is a simple and powerful way to safeguard our future.
To discuss your options, contact your financial planner, attorney or Mary Finn, Development Coordinator at (971) 202-5541 or by email.
By donating your used vehicle, running or not, you receive a tax deduction and help Housecall Providers at the same time.
If you have an unwanted vehicle, running or not, call us! We partner with Volunteers of America Oregon Charity Connections to provide an easy way to get rid of your vehicle.
Benefits of Donating Your Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, RV, Travel or Utility Trailers:
- You can feel good about benefiting a worthy and charitable cause
- You receive the maximum tax deduction allowed by law
- Car donations are much easier than trying to sell or trade in vehicles by yourself
- Easier, cheaper and safer than fixing the car yourself
- No hassles! We can arrange to have your vehicle picked up and towed, if necessary. The tow range is from Longview, WA and a 50 mile radius of I-5 down to Eugene.
Donating is as easy as…
- Call Housecall Providers at 971-202-5541 or click on link to be taken to Charity Connections website.
- Volunteers of America will contact you to arrange a day and time to pick up the title, keys and the vehicle.
- Sign the Vehicles Certificate of Title on the line marked “signature of sellers.”
- Receive receipt acknowledging your charitable deduction.
- Save on your taxes!
For more information, contact Mary Finn, Development Coordinator, at 971-202-5541 or at email@example.com.